Wednesday, March 1

Leftovers....maybe another's quilt!


                                Going through my many tubs of remnants from quilts made, I found these...
Seems such a waste to just discard them, so I'm thinking perhaps a quilt of all sorts, mug rugs or smaller runners.
Top paper piecing ones are CW fabrics and the rest are beautiful bright '30's....of which I don't have much left. They have been favourites of mine...trying hard this year to use what I have, as I'm sure many of you are too.

Can't believe it's the first day of autumn....what happened to summer. We really didn't have much of a summer like I remember.   

Have a lovely day...🌹

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    Such beautiful fabrics. Mug rugs would be very nice. I received one for Christmas that had spice potpourri inside. We will soon be celebrating spring here in Georgia! xoxo Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you are looking for a new "big" project, I would vote for small finishes to use up these pretty parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    doctor strange (2016)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥